How to enrol students to Al-Khazneh course.
To enroll students in your course:
To enable self enrollment on a project space, follow these steps:
- In the Administration block, navigate to Course Administration –> Users –> Enrollment methods.
- Check to see if self enrollment is available and is enabled as shown below.
- If Self-enrollment is not available, from the “Add method” drop-down box, choose Self enrollment.
- The “Self enrollment” page will appear. Set “Enable existing enrollments” and “Allow new enrollments” both to Yes. Configure other settings if desired. For example, you can set an “Enrollment key” that serves as a password that you would provide to your participants, which helps to ensure that only your intended audience enrolls.
- Click the Add method button.
After you have added the self enrollment method, you can ask students to go on Alkhazneh and find your class and click the button labeled “Enroll me in this course” to self-enroll.
2. Manual Enrollment
First go into the course in which you want to enroll students.
- Go to Administration block > Course administration > Users > Enrolled users
- Click the Enroll users button at the top right or bottom right of the page
- Use the Assign roles dropdown to choose the correct role. If you do not do this, the person will not have a role and will not be able to do anything in the course even though they will show up in the users list.
- Browse or search for the user. You can search on lastname or firstname by entering the search string in the search field and pressing the Return or Enter key on your keyboard
- When you have found the person to enroll, click the Enroll button opposite the user
- When you have finished, click the Finish enrolling users button (or simply close the enroll users box)